1.Pray for India and the Churches.
2.Pray for the Ministers (rulers) of our country for a better delivery of governance ,and people from bondage of spiritual poverty.
3.Pray that religious freedom may prevail in the land so that the name of “prince of peace” be lifted up.
4.Pray that all the 29 States of India be freed from the strong holds of divisive extremists and power of darkness and be blessed.
Worship God is very essential for every true believer.
We are a worshipping church and encourage people to do the same by accept the Jesus as Lord and to lead a Christ like life.
We encourage people to develop and use their spiritual Gifts for the ministry.
We have discipleship groups for the people to meet their spiritual, physical and mental needs.
Leadership is developed.
Encourage them to worship, fellowship, Bibles study and ministry.
Life changing teaching
for all age groups:
The One True God has revealed Himself as the eternal self-existent "I AM", the Creator of heaven and earth and the redeemer of mankind.
He has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6; Isaiah 43:10, 11; Mathew 28: 19; Luke 3: 22).
- Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of the regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God according to the hope of eternal life (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8; Titus 2:11; 3:5-7).
- His Virgin birth -Mathew1:23;Luke 1: 31, 35
- His sinless life -Hebrews 7:26; 1 Peter 2:22
- His miracles-Acts 2:22; 10:38
- His Substitutionary work on the cross -1 Corinthians 15: 3; 2 Corinthians 5:21
- His bodily resurrection from the dead Mathew 28:6;Luke 24: 39; 1 Corinthians 15:4
- His exaltation to the right hand of God .Act 1:9, 11; 2:33; Philippians 2:9-11; Hebrews 1:3